Dark Noise allows you to set up timers to automatically fade out your knows at a specified time, or after a specified duration.
How to set up a timer
- Tap the stopwatch icon on the bottom right of the Now Playing view (On the Mac, the stopwatch button is on the top right of the toolbar).
- If the now playing view is minimized, you can tap on the icon on the bottom left to maximize it.
- User the Timer drop down menu to select which type of timer you want.
- Time: Allows you to specify a specific time for your currently playing noise to fade out.
- Duration: Allows you to specify how long a noise should play before fading out.
- If you would like your noise to slowly fade out over a longer period of time, enable “Long Fade” and select the duration it should take to fade out your noise.
- Tap the “Save” button on the top right of the popup to save your timer settings.
- You should see your timer settings appear above the stopwatch now (On the Mac is will appear below the stopwatch)
- Now whenever you play any noise in the app, it will automatically fade out at your specified time.
If you have additional questions you can reach out at email@example.com.